Wooden Boy Human Body Layer Puzzle
Thank you for shopping from us ! We hope everyone is remaining healthy and safe during these special times.
Due to many rerouted and cancelled transportation, as well as government mandates to work from home or implement a skeletal work force, there have been extreme delays in our supply shipments and chains of operation. We are doing our best to maintain the original lead times.
Deliveries are sometimes delayed, we usually estimate a maximum of 3-5 working days.
Special requests to Customer Support may be delayed 1 working days.
Pre-Order items may be delayed after the estimated date of delivery, depends on container loading time with government notification.
Please note that both credit card and cheque debit card refunds can take up to a maximum of 10 business days to reflect in banking account.
We hope you are all well! Please stay safe and take care.
The iKids Team
Bring out your child's inner doctor with this beautiful wooden puzzle!
The whole body is divided into 5 layers, each corresponding to the human body's clothing, skin, muscle, viscera, and skeleton. Each layer puzzle consists of 7 parts of the body, which are the head, the chest, the abdomen, the hands, and the feet, so that the children know the structure of the human body during the play of the jigsaw, and exercise the coordination, logical and observation of the hand-eye.
An excellent puzzle to help promote children's early awareness of self, bodily health, and good habits such as washing their hands, showering, and exercising.
- Education: Early learning development, help your boy learn his own body structure and their functions.
- Each of the five layers wooden puzzle focuses on a different system that exists within the human body (skeletal, respiratory, digestive, muscular, and integumentary/skin)
- Improve kids' imagination ability, practical ability, and cognitive ability.
- Premium quality: The Puzzles are made of Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials.
- Hand-eye coordination development: promotes hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills as your toddler will concentrate to place the pieces in all its proper places.
- Material: Wood
- Package Size: 28.8 x 14.5 x 2 cm
- Suitable Age: 3 Years Above