Wall Decals Instructions
Our wall stickers work best on a SMOOTH surface and we do not recommend sticking them on rough walls.
- Clean the wall with soap and water and sand down any rough areas.
- You can cut your design into smaller pieces to make it easier to position your wall stickers in the perfect place before deciding to pull off the backing and sticking.
- If application sheet is supplied, remove the backing paper so that the stickers has adhered to the transparent sheet. Flip the wall sticker sheet around and slowly peel off the bottom layer. Best working from one corner to the opposite corner at an angle. If the wall sticker wants to stick to the backing paper, slowly manipulate the bottom layer to help the wall stickers adhered to the transfer tape.
- Use a ruler/spirit level to determine the precise position on your wall.
- Position your sticker according to your markers on the wall.
- Working from top to bottom, using a credit/bank card to push the sticker down while softly pushing the air pockets to the closest border
- When you are happy with the position of the sticker, give it some extra love and rub it gently on the wall, so that the sticker makes proper contact with the wall.
Our wall stickers stick well on both enamel and acrylic paint. The smoothness of the surface is the most important.
Wait at least 2 weeks before applying your stickers to newly painted walls as the chemicals will damage the vinyl.