Cognitive Cards - Based on Cognition
Cognitive flashcards are beautifully illustrated cards with life scenes to allow children to learn through play. Smooth touch, round edge, easy to understand, in line with the children's cognitive development.
Contrast the pictures on the card with real things, enhance cognitive ability, and remember words. Cards offer children room to think, while cultivating children's intelligence and imagination, and also enhance the children's aesthetic ability.
An excellent tool to promote a child's vocabulary and speaking skills.
All this and more to keep children's brains working and learning.
Unique and fun design. Pull Open Design For Children.
- Cognitive Learning: Colour Cognition, Weather Cognition, Shape Cognition, Fruit Cognition, Action Cognition, Animal Cognition.
- A set of 16 flashcards to learn about yourself and the world around you. Cards include: your body parts; parts of your face; your five senses; things you do at different times of the day; colors; numbers; shapes; opposites; clothing; weather; family; space and the four seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.
- 16 Card in a box
- Product Size: 18.5 x 12.5 cm
- Package Size: 20 x 13.5 x 3.7 cm
- Material: Greyboard and art paper
- Suitable Age: 3 Years Above